Need Heating Repairs?
Call us for superior heating repair service in San Diego County. Our expert heating contractors can handle any size repair job quickly and efficiently.
We provide reliable home repair service on new and old heating systems no matter the make or model. Every repair is backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- Upfront Estimates
- Expert Technicians
- Properly Equipped With Tools
- Reliable, Ethical Service
Our Heating Repair Technicians Can Solve Any Heating Problem
If you have any of the following heating problems, call our heating contractors for expert troubleshooting today.
- Your house isn't heated evenly - If some rooms in your home are cold while others are hot, it may indicate poor operation of your heating equipment or problems with the ductwork. Your heating system may be the wrong size or may have been designed improperly. We will provide an honest assessment of what needs to be done to resolve the problem.
- Your heating system is loud or making strange noises - Furnaces and other heating equipment should not make much noise. This indicates a problem with your system. We'll inspect your heater and recommend the necessary repairs.
- Your energy bills are unreasonable - There could be a loose duct connection that is leaking all the treated air into the attic. Your heating equipment may also have an electrical problem or a thermostat issue. We'll find the cause and help you get it fixed.
Trying To Decide Between Heating Repairs or Replacement?
Our heating contractors will always be upfront with you about repairs vs. a replacement.
- Your furnace or heater is more than 10 years old. Older units are less energy efficient and less effective than newer models, both because of advances and technology and the impact that age can have on the unit. A new high-efficiency heater can lower your energy bills.
- Your heating system frequently breaks down or needs repairs. If your heating equipment is no longer reliable during the cold winter months or is racking up repair bills, it may be time to replace the equipment.