Heating & Air Conditioning Maintenance Plans to Help You Save Money
Are you ready to save on repairs and maintenance for your HVAC system? Our maintenance plans make it easy and affordable to keep your equipment running well all year long.
Regular maintenances and timely repairs are important for any machine. With benefits like service discounts and priority service, our residential and commercial HVAC maintenance plans help you save in many ways.
- Energy efficient equipment
- Fewer breakdowns & repairs
- Extends equipment lifetime
- Customer priority treatment
- Service discounts
About Our HVAC Inspection & Maintenance
Our technicians perform a comprehensive inspection and maintenance for residential systems and commercial systems from 2 tons to 60 tons.
The inspection is important to schedule prior to switching the unit over for the season but can be done at any time to keep the equipment maintained.
Each maintenance is performed according to the type of equipment you own. In general, it will include:
- Thermostat testing - Check thermostat settings to ensure the cooling and heating system keeps you comfortable when you are home and saves energy while you are away.
- Electrical testing - Tighten all electrical connections and measure voltage and current on motors. Faulty electrical connections can cause unsafe operation of your system and reduce the life of major components.
- Lubrication - Lubricate specific moving parts. Parts that lack lubrication cause friction in motors and increases the amount of electricity you use.
- Condensation drain line - Check and inspect the condensate drain in your central air conditioner, furnace and/or heat pump (when in cooling mode). A plugged condensate drain can cause water damage in the house and affect indoor humidity levels.
- Controls & cycling - Check controls of the system to ensure proper and safe operation. Check the starting cycle of the equipment to assure the system starts, operates, and shuts off properly.
- Cooling Specific - Clean evaporator and condenser air conditioning coils. Dirty coils reduce the system's ability to cool your home and cause the system to run longer, increasing energy costs and reducing the life of the equipment.
- Refrigerant level - Check your central air conditioner's refrigerant level and adjust if necessary. Too much or too little refrigerant will make your system less efficient increasing energy costs and reducing the life of the equipment.
- Blower - Clean and adjust blower components to provide proper system airflow for greater comfort levels. Airflow problems can reduce your system's efficiency by up to 15 percent.
- Heating Specific - Check and test all gas (or oil) connections, gas pressure, burner combustion and heat exchanger. Improperly operating gas (or oil) connections are a fire hazard and can contribute to health problems. A dirty burner or cracked heat exchanger causes improper burner operation and is very Dangerous. It releases carbon monoxide in your home and can cause the equipment to operate less safely and efficiently.
- We can change filters, etc. - Monthly inspection and cleaning should include things like changing air filters once a month. You can ask us about a maintenance plan to help you with these basic monthly tasks. A dirty filter can increase energy costs, damage your equipment, and lead to early equipment failure.