Hello Pacific Heating & Air Conditioning Customer!
We hope your family is staying safe during these trying times.
Please keep in mind that your health and safety is our top priority here at Pacific Heating & Air Conditioning
As we follow the quickly developing environment around Coronavirus (COVID-19) we are implementing new policies to help us prevent the spread of the virus and limit the impact on our community. Thank you for reading this and supporting our efforts!
We are following the recommended procedures from World Health Organization (WHO) and Centers for Disease Control (CDC).
- If our employees display any signs of being sick they are sent home immediately and we will monitor them to make sure they are seeking care and being tested if sign of Coronavirus (COVID-19) are displayed.
- Our technicians must wear gloves and a mask while at your home.
- Our technicians are always to keep a 6 ft distance from our customers.
- Our technicians must sanitize and clean each tool before heading to a new home or business.
- Our technicians are equipped with hand sanitizer and are to stop to wash hands before heading to a new home or business.
Only when we support one another can we beat the difficult times ahead.